Thursday, February 14, 2008

Greetings from Italia!



Hello family! I am enjoying my semester abroad and just wanted to give you an update and post some pictures. I have been enjoying Florence, and we just got back from a ski trip after a trip to Rome. Early next week we leave to tour southern Italy, so we have been exceptionally busy. I love you all, and I would love to hear from you...but I don't have much time to respond to emails. Here are some pictures I think you might enjoy:

The first is for Rainey; it's the European 99 cents store.
On the right is a view of Florence from the top of a hill.

1 comment:

Stephen Bailey said...

HA! I've been lax on my blogging and blog reading. I'll show this to Rainey tonight. Please keep posting. We will enjoy Italy thru your eyes!

Uncle Stephen