Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thanks to BandS Supporters

In a recent letter from Ron Brown, head of Agape China, he said, "Thanks for all of your help. You do more for the China Mission than anyone else. I appreciate your love and concern for the poor children of China."

Ron and I both know that it isn't me, it's all the supporters of Body and Soul Ministries that do these good things. We have 150 patients ready for clef lip surgeries in August. These will take place in Mongolia. The good news is that we already have funds in hand to pay for the surgeries. What we are lacking is tavel funds for some of the health care workers. I would like to make it possible for several young nurses to be able to go who need some help with travel expenses.

I want to remind you that BandS Ministries is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and all of your donations are tax deductible as according to the law. Our address is: 3704 Greenbriar Court, Colleyville, TX 76034.





















One dear lady who helps us on each of our trips to the Philippines is Ethel Paul. This faithful sister is a member of the Legacy Church and spends many hours collecting good quality flat ware. She packages these and I take as many as my weight allowance will allow. She only sends high quality goods and the most common comment I get is, "we could not afford this good ware in the Philippines." Rosalyn and I enjoyed giving to these young brides. Ethel Paul is a lady who helps people and I've known that for many years. Many Filipino's thank you Ethel.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: