Tuesday, August 22, 2006

College Life

I love Harding. I'm already busy beyond belief with class work, meetings, and Social Club processes. Everything's crazy right now, but everyone is superbly nice here and God-centered, so I'm really enjoying that new aspect of school. Keep me updated with what's up in the family so that I don't feel like a foreign citizen cut off from everyone. Lots of love to everyone, and an open invitation (to females) to come stay with me. I have an air mattress. They're very strict about not allowing males, which I'm sure makes everyone happy. The food is even better than expected, but maybe they're easing us in. I'm meeting tons of people and some of them I've really seemed to click with. The honeymoon period of my freshman year is brilliant so far, and I'd love to receive mail...Hope to hear from you soon! Sorry this is so short but I have to fit in dinner before more study time.

Jordan

5 comments:

Stephen Bailey said...

Drink it in Jordan! I'm so excited for you. I have wonderful memories of college. They don't include phrases like "class work" or words like "study", but I do remember "dinner". Anyway, I know you are going to do well AND have fun. Rainey is excited to send you some mail and perhaps we can plan a trip so she can use the air mattress. We love you and are very proud of you.

Uncle Stephen

John Bailey said...

I'm glad you took time from your busy schedule to write. Please take time regularily so we can all keep up. I'm so proud of you and I am reliving my college experience just hearing about yours. Do they have motels in the Searcy area? I know I saw one in Little Rock.

Papa

John Bailey said...

I'm glad you took time from your busy schedule to write. Please take time regularily so we can all keep up. I'm so proud of you and I am reliving my college experience just hearing about yours. Do they have motels in the Searcy area? I know I saw one in Little Rock.

Papa

Jordan said...

They have several hotels, Papa. We are not completely in the boondocks.

LeeAnn said...

Jordan,
It sounds like things are going great! Bailey really would love to come and see you. She is pretty set on ACU but still keeping her options open. With all the boys playing football and Bailey cheering we are running but having so much fun. Enjoy this time...college life is the best and you are now in the first stages of making so many wonderful memories! Love you so much! Aunt Lee Ann