Saturday, August 26, 2006

Surrounded by Beautiful People - August 14, 2006

In making reports from medical missions I sometimes forget to tell you that I am always surrounded by beautiful people. All these ladies worked very hard in making our mission a success. The nurse in the UL photo is the heard nurse for the dental hospital. UR was a posed picture taken just before Margaret Ball and Lisa Clifton left for home. The beauty in the black dress was my assistant, Karon. She was very eager to see that all of our patients were made comfortable. LL is a photo of Rose, out interpretor. She was so very helpful and did a great job. LR is a friend from my first trip to China. Tracy is a translator but she worked with the nurses in the recovery room on this trip.

My gratitude is extended to each of these ladies. Posted by Picasa

No comments: