Saturday, September 02, 2006

Camo Day!

Mom and I on camo day. All of the varsity football players give their jerseys to a teacher to wear for the day. Mom is wearing Lehi's jersey. Go Number 25!!!
Lehi and I on camo day.
Yesterday we had our first pep rally and the theme was camo. Most of the basketball girls made shirts that said THE BATTLE BEGINS NOW. Tonight is our first football game. Taylor and I spent all day and night yesterday driving around town making adorable shirts for "our club." I will post pictures of us wearing them tonight, when i get a chance. Hope everyone is doing good.
Keep us updated on how the boys are doing in football. And Bailey: Cheer loud! We can't wait to see you guys!

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Cute pictures Caitlin. Continue to blog so I can keep up with you. MCS plays in Abilene this Friday against Vernon at McMurrey. Hope the Hawks have a great season!

John Bailey said...

I think it is great that Lehi honored Laurie by asking her to wear his jersey. Hope to see him in action on j-vee or varsity.

John Bailey said...

I think it is great that Lehi honored Laurie by asking her to wear his jersey. Hope to see him in action on j-vee or varsity.

John Bailey said...

I don't think I'll ever post without having to correct something. Can you tell that Rose posted the two indentical comments, not Papa?