Friday, September 22, 2006

The College Cousin




I am continuing to enjoy my time at Harding. It's beautiful here and the weather is starting to change, so it's a bit cool, but comfortable. The construction is finally complete and the campus looks perfect for Lectureship. I'm hoping that the cafeteria will serve the "fake food" they usually serve when visitors are here because it tastes better than what we normally have to eat. Mixers for social clubs have been taking up most of my time outside of class, (and my many hours dedicated to studying...ha!) and I thought I'd post some pictures of some of the club mixers. I have attended a moo-moo mixer, a pirate mixer, a black-and-white tea, and a dress-up mixer along with various other over the past few weeks. Jody and Megan are the girls in the pictures. I would love to hear from everyone. Mail is the highlight of a college student's day, and e-mail is always good, too. Love to everyone!

4 comments:

Tod Brown said...

Jordan-
It looks like you are having so much fun! I almost came to harding this next weekend but something came up! You need to tell me some dates that would be good for you so I can try to find a time to come see ya...hope that your year continues to be a blast! Do you know what club you are in yet?
-Bailey

Jordan said...

I didn't make a club...but it's ok. Anytime you want to come would be fantastic. Your weekends are way busier than mine. Let me know when you find one that works. I have an unused air mattress.

John Bailey said...

What's wrong with those clubs! I am not sure I want you in a club that doesn't have sense enough to pick you as the number one choice. Must I come up there and straighten things out? Don't get me started!!!!!

Papa

Tod Brown said...

FOR REAL! I agree with papa! who should we beat up first- papa and I may look innocent but together we pack a mean punch!
~Bailey