Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Bailey

Happy Birthday, dear Bailey-----

What a wonderful day Jan. 25 was in Oklahoma City all those years ago. It seemed to take forever for you to put in your appearance, but you were certainly worth waiting for. You have brought us so much joy and we love you. I'd like to post a picture so that everyone could see how beautiful you are, but that is way beyond my computer skills. I know that your big day tomorrow will be great and we will be thinking about you. Love, Rose

1 comment:

Stephen Bailey said...

Bailey,
The effort I put into talking Rose through the process of blogging over the phone so she could write you a birthday note should give you some idea of the love your Uncle has for you. You would have thought we were doing brain surgery or trying to dismantle a bomb.
It's difficult to believe you are turning 18. Not because you lack the maturity to be that age, but because you were born during my freshman year of college! That makes me...well...old.
Have a wonderful birhtday! I'm glad you were born!