Monday, March 05, 2007

Update from Searcy


I don't know if anyone reads this anymore, but it has been quite a while since the last post, and even longer since my last update. I check it periodically, and it makes me sad to see the lack of new information, so here is an update on my life as a college student. It is the week before Spring Break, so I am participating for the second time in the thrilling ritual of what people in the know call "mid-terms." My professors were kind and split the tests between last week and this one, so I already have approximately half of my tests behind me. I'm officially a sophomore, and the current plan is that I will graduate a semester early if I take manageable course loads and a few summer classes. The play that I'm in is coming along well, and it's fun to be part of a theatre crowd again.
Spring Break will be a much needed time of rest and fun with a side helping of job hunting. Come visit me because in Spring it's gorgeous here, and I can always use a distraction from all the studying my parents are paying for me to participate in. Hope to see everyone soon!

3 comments:

Stephen Bailey said...

I still check in every once in awhile and I appreciate the updates. It's also nice that you can come to this blog and click on my name to the right and get to my blog site that I contribute too more frequently.

Break a leg in the play and good luck with the rest of your tests. We'll see you soon.

LeeAnn said...

I'm not a good blogger but I do enjoy reading them. We are now into track, baseball, golf and speech tournament season. Bailey is ready to graduate...you remember that don't you? Our boys varsity won State in basketball this last weekend so Hutton got to travel with the varsity for that. Connor is running track and Reagan was asked to play in the National league for baseball. He is the youngest and smallest on his team but he is having a lot of fun...Go Rangers! I'm still hoping Bailey can make a trip to Harding but we seem to be running out of weekends. Good luck with your play and tests...are you trying to tell us something with the "graduating early thing?" Love you!

mzbailey said...

I actually read the blog today. Keep posting. We all need to get "back in the habit" of blogging and checking the family blog. Talk to you soon.