Sunday, March 26, 2006

Big Weekend

Thought I would blog before another busy week starts. We spent most of the weekend in Brownwood watching a track meet. We ended up with both the girls and guys teams spending the night at the lakehouse...lots of fun and a huge breakfast Saturday morning. Hutton ran the mile and two mile...he did great but I don;t think track will ever be his great love!

Bailey found out Friday night that she made cheerleader. When she told me she didn't want to play volleyball her senior year and she might try out for cheerleader I was a little surprised since she hasn't cheered since 6th grade but Bailey doesn't let little details like that stop her! She did great and we will have a blast watching her cheer on the Mustangs next year.

We had a very special day watching Reagan's baptism this morning. He had been waiting until Rose and Papa could be there because he didn't want to do it without them. Our family has a special completeness now and we are very proud of him.

Jordan we really want to see the play! Please make it to San Angelo so I can come! Let me know the dates if you can so I can make sure I'm not scheduled to work. Great job on all star cast too. Caitlin you look beautiful in your picture...and I'm not at all surprised on the award. We need to meet the new guy...I think he especially needs to meet Uncle Tod don't you?

Love to all and have a great week!

1 comment:

Stephen Bailey said...

We are so proud of Reagan and wished we could have been there. Glad Papa and Rose made the trip. You guys are truly blessed with great kids. Okay, maybe they had good parents and that had something to do with it too.