Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUTTON!!!!!

Hutton, I couldn't find a recent picture of you in my files. The lastest photo is this one taken last summer while you were on vacation at Hilton Head.
Casual visitors to this blog may now know that you are the tallest one.
When you were born, I was praying hard for a grandson. You see I thought Bailey was perfect and to have a little sister just wouldn't be fair for the "little sister". I got my wish and more. I was looking at some pictures of you when you were very small. I smiled when I remembered how great it was to have a grandson and it pleased me that I find even more to admire in you now than I did then.
Keep setting a good example for your brothers in school, home and the church. Challenge them to greatness as you continue your quest to be all that you can be. Rose & Papa love you. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stephen Bailey said...

We're glad you were born Hutton!

The Bailey's of North Hurst

John Bailey said...

John Bailey
Hutton, we really are proud of you.You just go about your business quietly and it seems that you do nearly all things well.Hope you have had a good day. Rose

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Hutton! Have a wonderful day.

The other Baileys with the two older girls

LeeAnn said...

Hutton had a great day yesterday. I will try and get him to write later...I hope. One of the gifts he got from us was the whole family is going to see Les Mis in Dallas. From what I can tell tickets aren't on sale yet except for subscribers. I think it starts the 16th of June. If any of you have the inside track on getting good tickets let me know! He has always wanted to see it...knows every word to every song (it is on his iPod) and has read the book so I think it will be a great memory. He also received the "Lake Truck" from Dale and Rita. It is a '92 Ford F150 and he is thrilled! Now he will be saving money to help with insurance next year! I can't believe he is 15. He is a quiet leader at school and church and loves Jesus...not to mention he is cute and funny! Everything a mom and dad could want. Happy Birthday Hutton you make me happy!