Friday, March 17, 2006

Birthdays

I did not have a signal on the island of Nias so I couldn't call to wish Lee Ann a happy birthday on March 11. Lee Ann, when you were little people thought I loved you too much. They were wrong then and you have given me more reasons to love you - at least 5. I am so proud of you. I show pictures of your family every where I go and the response is always the same. People are xlown away.
It's Saturday, March 18th and that can only mean one thing - John Connor Brown (JCB IV) is 12 years old. He is everything a man could wish for in a grandson. You are a delight to look at and a joy to be with. It doesn't hurt that you are a good football player and make good grades, but you are maturing and being molded into the image of Christ. I hope God will allow me to live long enough to see some of the things you accomplish
in His Kingdom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from indonesia,
Papa
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Connor! The Baileys of far north Hurst (P.J., Laurie, Jordan, and Caitlin) hope you have a wonderful day! P.S. We can't wish you a happy birthday from Indonesia, but Papa has always had all the luck. We love you!

Stephen Bailey said...

And from the Bailey's of simply North Hurst as well. Rainey says, "Happy Birthday Connor!" and Emily says, "Ahh Waah, Waah, Uhh!" Have a great birthday!

LeeAnn said...

Dad,
Thank you for the birthday wishes...I always thought you loved me just right!! I had a great time at the lake and enjoyed just being with family. Connor wants to write you tomorrow but he had a big party with about twelve of his friends last night...a spend the night at our house. Hopefully my house will be back in shape when you visit next weekend!! By the way Hutton is running in a track meet in Brownwood next weekend so we thought you and mom might be able to meet us there either Thursday night or Friday and he runs Friday and Saturday. Saturday night we will head back to Midland and be here to celebrate Reagan's baptism. Hope we can work out the details...Reagan wants to take you fishing because he caught 12 last weekend! Praying for you to have a safe and fruitful trip. I love you.