Thursday, July 16, 2009

ACU Bound - Pre Med Students


Hutton Brown and Caitlin Bailey, two of our grand children, are both entering ACU this August. They have a lot in common since they are cousins, but more than that they each won a President's Scholarship and they will be pre med majors. They are going to China to work in a Medical Surgery Mission in just about 10 days. This will be Hutton's first trip to China, but Caitlin will be making her third entry into China. Congratulations to both of you.
Papa
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I love this picture and know that these two along with Bailey are going to have a blast at ACU together! Very proud of both of you...Looking forward to Caitlin showing us the ropes in China. I love you both!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see what God is going to do. So proud of them both.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Melissa! I am so blessed to have all of the love from yall's side of the family. And Aunt Lee Ann, China will be wonderful. Lots of adventures, and lots of lives to touch. I am so happy to be able to experience it with you and Hutt!

Melissa said...

Cait, just so you know. I am not part of the family. Wish I was but I am not but I can tell you this. That part of the family loves you. I have heard them talk over and over about you. The cousins here all think you are cousin. And there is not one adult that does not think that you are just wonderful. Glad you will be with Hut and Lee Ann in China. I really like the gross pictures so take all you can. Love you and keep us all posted on here.

Anonymous said...

Melissa you may not be blood related to the Browns, but I know you are family.