Monday, July 20, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

All of the Abilene excitement is going to be wonderful, but we have other big news in the Cousin Club : ) My big sister, Jordan, will be getting married in June of next year. All of the plans are in full swing and it is very exciting. Sam is the lucky man, he is already a huge part of our family and we all love him very much! Jordan will be graduating from Harding in December and then her plan is to begin grad school at the University of Houston. Sam lives in Katy and is the orchestra director at Katy High School. Jordan will need to be making trips to Abilene to see her favorite sister : ), the maid of honor for her big day! We are very excited for Sam and Jordan! We love you both!

Sam and Jordan with me at my graduation.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Finaly get to see the one who has stolen your sister's heart as well as your family. They look like a perfect match. Congrats to them both!

John Bailey said...

Caitlin, I wanted to be the one who posted this picture. You didn't brag on Jordan the way I would have. I would have told the world that she has never made anything but A's since she started Jr Hi and that she will graduate a semester early from Harding in December. Also, the wedding date is established and it it June 12. I have it written in ink in my day planner, so get ready.
Papa