Thursday, April 13, 2006

San Angelo Bound


It's been a while since we updated, and by we, I mean me because I am the technically savvy and family oriented person in my home. Caitlin's District track meet went well yesterday despite her injured leg, and she ran her best time yet. The One-Act play is coming to San Angelo for Region the day before prom, so my life and mom's scheduling for Project Celebration are crazy right now. I interviewed for full tuition scholarship at Harding on Monday and it went well, so we'll see how that turns out. Keep the whole college process in your prayers. The picture is of me in makeup for Ballyhoo and Caitlin in track apparel. I'm disappointed in Bailey and her decision to turn to a life of pom-poms, but I'm hopeful about chastising her in person at the competition in San Angelo. I'm sure I left out some interesting details of our hectic schedule, but I hope I hit the highlights. I love you all and can't wait to see everyone soon.

6 comments:

Tod Brown said...

I'll have you know that I'm also the new president of the national honor society, soon to be student body president, and a 2006 junior scholar at ACU....at least I'm well rounded!
-Bailey

Stephen Bailey said...

Hey, I'm glad we have a cheerleader in the family. I have at least one daughter that may be headed down that road and she could use a good role model.

Jordan said...

Oh, Bailey! Congratulations on being president, and you know I'm just kiddding about the cheerleader thing. School spirit is always fun and perfectly acceptable...I'm going to Harding, so if you want to talk about stepping out of the box... What's a junior scholar? It sounds interesting.

Tod Brown said...

junior scholars is a summer program at ACU where i go and take 6 hours of credits and live in the dorms for a month! I'm really excited about...i'm also really excited about getting to see Jordan's play it will be fun! See yall soon!

LeeAnn said...

Bailey knew you were kidding...don't think we haven't teased her about the cheerleading thing! Right now we aren't sure who is coming to San Angelo...Bailey's golf coach is really giving her a hard time about missing any practices but she really wants to see Jordan. Also I'm heading to Denton to watch Hutton run on Saturday then leaving right after his race to take him to the Op camp retreat. Our schedule is out of control once again. Oh well we will get it figured out. See you in San Angelo

John Bailey said...

Bailey, if you will tell the golf coach that your Papa said it was ok for you to miss a practive and it was borderline necessary for you to go to San Angelo, he will let you go. If that doesn't work, get your grandmother Brown to sanction it.
Papa