Saturday, April 22, 2006

State Bound Jordan and other news

I can't write with the details ( I will let the Bailey's of far north Hurst do that) but just wanted to say congratulations to Jordan. Of course I, as your aunt and without seeing any other plays, thought you were a given for best actress...I'm so glad the judges agreed! Huge accomplishment and such a fun way to end your senior year. Hutton ran today in the district meet. He came in sixth...good enough to get points for his team and letter in track (his and his coaches goal)...not quite good enough to go to regionals...maybe next year. Reagan had a great baseball game today. He scored the first run by getting a walk and then stealing 2nd, 3rd and home. He also had a hit that brought in three runs and had a great play at third...scooped up a slow roller and threw a boy out at first to end the game in a tie. Connor spent his day with me in the car driving back from Denton and Bailey practiced her golf game today. Tod, Bailey and I leave tomorrow for Houston and the State golf Tourney. I will write with results when we get back.

No comments: