Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thank you for the birthday wishes. We crossed the International Date line at midnight so we went from April 20 to April 22 so I just skipped my 71st BD.However, I am having fun basking in the success of my grand children and children. All the news from home pleases us and is shated immediately with our friends here. U would be amazed at how many read this blog here in the Philippines. Keep blogging so we can keep up with you.
We leave Tagaytay on a few minutes. Ems and Jennifer Layco will go with us to Manila and we will fly to Cebu. We have been informed of a welcoming banquet to night at the Mactan Church. Mangos are in season, so what 0else is needed?
Love from Rose and Papa

1 comment:

Stephen Bailey said...

Glad you're safe. Sorry I missed your call tonight Dad. Everything went well at Legacy tonight, next Sunday will be fun. Happy almost/skipped birthday.