Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Celebrating 45 Years

Thanks to all who responded to my first blog via email. It was great to make contact with some of you whom we haven't seen in years. I thought you would like to see what Rosalyn and I look like when we we grew up. This is as good as we ever look. This photo was made in Greece in October 2005. We were celebrating 45 years of marriage.

We took a tour of the Greek Islands. We sailed at night and visited beautiful islands and famous places like Ephesus, Athens and Corinth during the day. Cruises are supposed to be relaxing, but on this trip we walked many miles each day while we were exploring the sites.

Now that I know how to post a photo I think I will try to send one photo with each description of last years MM trips. Posted by Picasa

No comments: