Sunday, January 29, 2006

An Update from the Oldest Son's Family


We can no longer be the Baileys of Hurst and using our address seemed strange, so I ran out of options for what to call us. Mom has been nagging me to update, so whether or not you have a desire to know, this is what's going on at our house. Caitlin's basketball team has been winning games right and left and are looking forward to play-offs. The picture is from my latest show Much Ado About Nothing, which is over, and we've started work on One-Act, which is The Last Night of Ballyhoo. I'm playing Boo, a cranky Southern Jew with delusions of grandeur. Dad is preaching and lawyering up a storm and tonight he had his first stint on the Legal Hour radio show the firm's doing. Mom is crazy busy as usual with subbing and saving the world one activity at a time. We're all in love with Emily Rose. Caitlin can't wait to train her in the evil ways of little sisterdom, and I'm excited about training Rainey to have the patience of a saint. We're all busy, happy, and healthy and can't wait to hear more from everyone else!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Jordan thank you for blogging. We have been so busy I haven't even checked the blog in a while. Bailey had a great birthday...since we we on the cruise her grandparents spoiled her. The cruise was wonderful...got to visit with Third Day and Todd Agnew several times. Coming home was hard with Piper's accident on our minds but the boy's are doing well and we are busy making the yard puppy friendly so we can get a new baby. We are so jealous that you get to see Emily so often! All three boys are playing basketball...none of the teams are doing great but they are enjoying it and Hutton scored 13 points last night. I start my job soon...still waiting for my schedule. We are busy getting ready for Stream in the Desert...I'm actually going to be one of the nurses on duty. I think we have about 1500 people coming. Cheer Caitlin on for me and hopefully we will get to see your one act.

John Bailey said...

Jordan, thank you for your family report. I would love to see more of the grand children on this page. You are a good example to the rest of the "cousins club" and all but two are old enough to write.