Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Stephen

I thought my first blog should be to wish my baby brother a very happy 36th! You were a special gift to our family...just think how rotten I would be if I had been the youngest. No matter what I told you when we were kids...I'm glad we got you instead of the stereo. I hope you enjoyed your day and your lovely lunch but as a nurse I must tell you... now that you are almost middle aged you may have to cut back on the tots and corn dogs! We love you and are blessed to have you as a brother, brother in law and uncle.

2 comments:

John Bailey said...

Lee Ann has been warned many times not to tease Stephen. We gave her permission to restrain him, but not to tease him. J & R

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I'm also thankful for my brother, Stephen!! Glad to be a part of your family, guys. You all mean such a great deal to me.