Wednesday, January 11, 2006

To say it is hot in Indonesia, is an understatement. I don't think an American can stay there for long and not be dehydrated. We had 16 of our workers from the USA miss all or part of a days activities because of the heat. When I say this was a hard trip, let me give you a few examples. One preacher from the US was sent to Singapore and had a triple by-pass surgery. The crowd control leader had to go home early and was given a three month leave of absence from his job because of the emotional strain he suffered. Our leader, Jim Karl, was taken off the plane in Houston on a stretcher because they thought he was having a heart attack. I am happy to say that all of the three mentioned are now well and back at work. I did not miss any work, but it did take me longer to recover from this trip than any other. Posted by Picasa

No comments: