Thursday, January 12, 2006

My first post

This is my first post that accidentally went to the wrong address.


Sometimes you fall into things. Other times you are shoved. I've been shoved. Rosalyn and I have enjoyed reading the blogs of several of our family members and the response they have generated. Now, with the gentle push of our son in law, we launch our blogging career.

Both of us are computer challenged. I am a function illiterate when it comes to computers and I'm better than Rosalyn at making them work. You can imagine the place she occupies in geek land.

We have no intention of writing daily or of making you feel inferior by telling the truth about our children and grand children. Those comments will be incidental to the major thrust of this site. We will try to share with you the things that are happening in our lives that some will be interested in reading. I plan to post stories from where ever I am in the world via my BlackBerry. We have experimented and it does work. There are only a few countries I have worked in where my BlackBerry didn't allow me to call home daily.

I hardly know how to sign off.
For some it will be Papa & Rose,
others call us Dr. John and Rosey Babe (not many)
and for the vast majority it's just John & Rosalyn

If anyone living out there in blogger land reads this, please respond to I will know that Tod didn't just set me up to make sport of me.

1 comment:

judy thomas said...

I will enjoy reading about your adventures. Thanks, John for joining the 21st century. Judy Thomas