Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hello!

I just got connected and thought I'd say hello to everyone. Dad is currently continuing the red wall around the corner to the coat closet wall and at rehearsal this morning we were hurriedly trying to finish painting the stonework onto the set, so I'm anxiously awaiting the end of paint fumes. I'm going to finish The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to make up for all my years as a heathen and grow new brain cells to make up for the ones lost to asphyxiation. Lots of love to everyone and keep me updated.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Uncle Tod will be so proud that you are reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! He is a total C.S. Lewis fanatic. We really enjoyed the holidays with you...I'm hoping to make a quick trip to see the new baby when he or she arrives. Tell me more about your newest production and when show dates are.

Stephen Bailey said...

Okay, I missed a password somewhere. How do I log in and post on this site?